1. Corrosion resistance and long service life. A thick solid oxide film can be formed on the surface of aluminum alloy material, which can be used for a long time in the heating water quality of pH ≤ 9 or in the car water tank, and the aluminum radiator with special surface treatment can be used in various pH ≤ 12 Medium and long-term use.
2. Various surface treatments can be performed. There are many varieties of colors, no solder joints, strong decoration, beautiful and durable, and can meet people's personalized requirements.
3. Safe to use and high pressure. Because the specific strength and specific stiffness of aluminum alloy are much higher than copper, cast iron and steel. Even in the case of thin thickness, it can withstand sufficient pressure, bending force, tensile force and impact force, and no damage will occur during transportation, installation and use.
4. Light weight, easy to install and move. When the heat dissipation is the same, its weight is only one eleventh of the cast iron radiator, one sixth of the steel radiator, and one third of the copper radiator, which can greatly save transportation costs, reduce labor intensity, and save installation time.
5. Simple installation and convenient maintenance. Because aluminum alloy has low density and can be processed into various shapes and specifications, the cross section of this aluminum radiator is large and regular. Product assembly and surface treatment can be done in one step. It can be installed directly at the construction site, saving a lot of installation. cost. Maintenance is also easy and inexpensive.
6. Energy saving, low consumption and low use cost. When the center distance of the radiator inlet and outlet and the heat conduction temperature are the same, the aluminum radiator has a heat dissipation capacity that is 2.5 times higher than that of the cast iron radiator. Because of its beautiful appearance, the heating cover can be omitted, which can reduce heat loss by more than 30% and reduce costs by 10%. More than%, although the heat dissipation effect of the aluminum heat sink is slightly inferior to that of the copper heat sink, the weight can be greatly reduced. Since the price of aluminum is only 1/3 of the price of copper, the cost can be greatly reduced.